Calculate Merit to have UET Amdission
Most of the students search past merits of UET, so that they might calculate the chances of their admissions.
Examinations considered for Merit Purpose
For admission to all the Bachelor’s Degree Courses and determination of merit the following examinations are considered:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (H.S.S.C) Pre-Engineering. or equivalent.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or B.A. Sc.
- For fixed seats only: Diploma of Associate Engineer or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech. Pass)
- Marks of Entry Test
Calculate Your Merit Possibilities
- Academic Marks: You marks in FSc or anyother course. What ever you obtained the marks, insert in the field.
- Total Marks: Total Marks of FSc or anyother course you have qualified.
- Test Marks: The score in the test you obtained.
You can put the expected values to evalute the desired score in the test to in merit.
The comparative merit of applicants will be determined on the basis of adjusted admission marks obtained by them in these examinations:-
- For applicant with H.S.C. (Pre Engineering) as the highest qualification:
i. H.S.S.C (Pre-Engg.) or equivalent including 70% Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks
ii. Entry Test marks 30%
- For applicants with B.Sc. or B.A. Sc. as the highest qualification:
i. B.Sc. or B.A. Sc including Sports and 70% Hafiz-e-Quran marks or H.S.S.C (Pre-Engg.) or equivalent including Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks, in whichever a student has the highest %age
ii. Entry Test Marks 30%
- For applicants having Diploma of Associate Engineer as the highest qualification (for fixed seats only)
i. Diploma of Associate Engineer including 70% Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks
ii. Entry Test Marks 30%
- For applicants having B.Tech. Pass as the highest qualification (for fixed seats only)
i. B.Tech. Pass including Sports and Hafiz-e- 70% Quran marks or Diploma of Associate Engineer including Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks, in whichever a student has the highest % age
ii. EntryTest Marks 30%
Deduction of Marks
Deduction of Marks for Examination passed by Parts If an applicant has passed any examination by parts, ten (10) marks are deducted for that examination while determining the adjusted admission marks. If the certificate of an applicant does not state whether he has passed the examination as a whole or by parts, he should submit with his application Form IV(a) & Form-IV(b), duly filled in and signed by the controller of examination concerned. In case any form is not submitted, ten marks will be deducted from the relevant examination marks obtained.
Merit of F.Sc.’s (Pre-Medical)
4. Merit of F.Sc.’s (Pre-Medical) with Mathematics. In determining the merit of an applicant having F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) with Mathematics as an additional subject:-
- It is deemed that candidate has passed the examination by parts and
- The marks obtained in the subje ct of biology are replaced by those obtained in Mathematics.
Equivalence Of Certificates Upto H.S.S.C. Level
The equivalence and issuance of certificates, marks upto HSSC level other than issued by Pakistan’s Board is to be determined by the IBCC (Inter Board Committee of Chairmen) as per decision of the Supreme Court of Pakistan) Such applicants are required to attach an Equivalence Certificate showing marks with the application for admission issued by the IBCC. The following is the address of the IBCC IBCC 342, St. No: 97, Sector G-9/4, Islamabad
Credit for Hafiz-e-Quran
Credit for Hafiz-e-Quran 0-20 marks will be added to the academic marks in HSSC or equivalent examination of an applicant who is Hafiz-e-Quran.
Credit for Sports
Credit for Sports A maximum of ten marks will be added to the academic marks in HSSC or equivalent examination of an applicant who is sportsman.