women university, Multan offer Postgraduate Scholarships
Faculty Development program for the women university, Multan
Information for Potential Applicants
Government of Pakistan through higher Education Commission has approved a development project for the establishment of Women University, Multan (WUM) in the public sector. The university with provide an opportunity to female students to acquire higher education in a conducive environment and hence empower them to lead enlightened and modern society.
Project Management Unit of the Women University, Multan is going to advertise PhD. scholarships for faculty development of the Women University, Multan during March - April, 2013. Scholarships will be available in the following disciplines and categories:
Offer Programs and Categories
1. Overseas Ph.D. Scholarship (Four years study abroad): Psychology, Home Economics, English, Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics
2. Split PhD. Scholarship (Three year local and one year study abroad): Psychology, Home Economics, English, Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics, Education
3. Indigenous Scholarship (Four years study in local university):Economics, Chemistry, Education, Biology
- These scholarships are exclusively for Pakistani nationals /AJK women only.
- The scholarship awarded will be required to serve Women University, Multan as faculty member.
- The candidates must have minimum (18) eighteen years of education (MS / M.Phil.) in the relevant field . . . -
- The candidate must have first division or CGPA 3.OO1out of 4.0 or 4.0 out of 5.0 in the final
- Maximum two second divisions throughout the academic career except final degree.
- Maximum age:
- 40 years for full time faculty members of public universities / colleges and employees of public sector R&D organizations (at least two year relevant job experience required).
- 35 years for all others.
- The candidates must have obtained 50% or above marks (accumulative test score) in NTS GAT general valid from April 01,2011 to apply for these scholarship program.
- The candidates must have acquired requisite qualification.
- The candidates who are already availing any other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
- NTS is conducting GAT General Test on 7th April, 2013 to facilitate those who do not have CAT General or want to improve marks. The last date to apply for the said test is 11th March, 2013. For test detail and information, please visit NTS website: www.nts.org.pk
- HEC IPMU-WUM will not organized separate GAT General Test for these scholarships.
Dr. M, Mazhar Saeed, PD (WUM)/DG (R&D)
Higher Education Commission
Sector H.9, Islamabad, Pakistan. Email: mmazharhec.gov.pk