Rawal Institute of Health Sciences Islamabad 100 MBBS Admission open
Rawal Institute of Health Sciences Islamabad Admission open for 100 M.B.B.S Students Session 2013-14
Author / Source: News Paper
Admission Procedure and Schedule:
Prospectus/Admission form: Rs. 1000/-
Form Processing Fee/Entry Test: Rs. 3000/-
Total: Rs. 4000/-
Admission forms can be collected from Student Affairs office by payment of designated fee in cash or in form of Bank Draft.
For students convenience office also remains open on Saturday.
Overseas students can download admission form our website: www.rish.edu.pk .
All payment should be mode viapayorder/bank draft in the favour of Rawal institute of Health Sciences.
Last Date of submission of Admission Form:
Entry Test will be HED on: 08-09-2013 (Sunday)
Fee & Return Policy As Per PM&DC Rules
Scholarships are also available
With the grace of Almighty Allah, Principal RIHS announces the Admission of 3rd Batch of students on merit for the Session 2013-2014 at the Rawal Institute of Health Sciences, Islamabad.
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent foreign qualification. Students awaiting F.Sc or equivalent examination result are eligible to appear in the entry test subject to provision of hope certificate from the respective head of institution confirming that student get the minimum of 60% marks.
- Admission open for 50 BDS Students Session 2014
- We are Conducting Test on 3 Different Locations
- Islamabad Rawal Institute of Health Sciences
- Lahore Proston University Campus
Peshawar Proston University Campus
Addres: Rawal Institute of Health Sciences, Lethar Road, Khanna Dak Islamabad, Pakistan.
Ph: 051-2241773, 2617381-84, Fax: 051-2617388, Email: email@example.com, website: www.rihs.edu.pk
Published date: 8/21/2013 12:57:00 PM