Submission of application form:
Application Form/Prospectus can be purchased against payment of Rs.300/- from:
1. Habib Bank Limited, IIU Branch Sector H-10, Islamabad
2. Allied Bank Limited, Female Campus, IIU Branch Sector H-10, Islamabad
3. First Women Bank Ltd. Women Campus, IIU Branch, Sector H-10, Islamabad.
• Application Forms for Admission can be downloaded from here . In case of any inconvenience please send email to email@example.com& receive admission form through email.
• Admission Form can also be obtained through post by sending self addressedenvelop of 10”x12” along with draft of Rs.350/- on the following address at least 10 days before the closing date:
Admission Office, Basement, Admin. Block, IIU, Sector H-10, Islamabad
Before submitting your form please check that Non-refundable Application Processing Fee.
• Rs.700/- (for Pakistani Applicants)
• Rs.1000/- (Downloaded forms)
• US $ 40 (for overseas Applicants) is paid in the shape of Deposit Challan or Bank Draft or Pay Order in favour of IIUI payable at HBL IIU Branch (1844), Islamabad, A/C No.1844-00-1016-32 and attached with the form.
FOR MALE APPLICANTS: (Pakistani)
Admission Office, Basement, Admin. Block, International Islamic University, Sector H-10, Islamabad, Pakistan Ph: +92-51-9257988, Fax: 9257923.
FOR FEMALE APPLICANTS:
(Pakistani) Admission Office, Room No.S-12, Admin Block, Women Campus, International Islamic University, H-10, Islamabad, Pakistan Ph: +92-51-9257985, 9019288, 9019322, 9019327; Fax: 9257929.
FOR OVERSEAS APPLICANTS (Male & Female):
Overseas Admission Office, Room No. 129,1st Floor, Admin. Block, International Islamic University Sector H-10, Islamabad – Pakistan. Ph: +92-51-9258007, 9019565.
Admissions are granted to the candidates (except overseas) on basis of written test and interview as per details announced by the University. The admission test focuses language skills in Arabic/English language, subject aptitude and general analytical skills on the pattern of TOEFL, GMAT and SAT. The weightage for admission test / interview and previous qualification .