Khyber Medical College is a pioneer institution in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in medical education and has been rightly called the mother Institution of all the Medical/Dental Institutions established in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for girls.
Khyber Girls Medical College Hayatabad Peshawar is a Public Sector Medical College for girls which was established in 2004 after its approval by Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province in 2003 and recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council in 2008.
Entrytest for Admission
Entrytest is required for the admissions in KGMC. The pattern of the test is different for different degrees. Select the degree program for which you are going to prepare.
Khyber Medical University, Peshawar invites applications for the Entrance test for Admission in all Public and Private Sector Medical /Dental Colleges/Institutions of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the session 2010-11. The Entrance Test will be conducted by the Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency (ETEA) Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- candidate who has appeared in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) Part-II or Equivalent Examination, provided that
- He / she presents F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) Part-I Marks Certificate with a minimum of 60% marks attested by the Head of his / her Institution.
- He / she provides a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institute where he / she is admitted stating that he / she has appeared in F.Sc. (Part-II) or Equivalent.
- A candidate who has passed F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 60% Marks(excluding the marks of Hifz-e-Quran)
- Candidates having domicile in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/FATA/AJK/Northern Areas.