FUMC - Foundation University Medical College
- Location: Islamabad - Punjab   Pakistan
- HEC Rank: Not Available
- Specialized Field: Medical Sciences
- Institution Level: university
- Gender Specification: Co-Education
About Foundation University
Foundation University has three colleges:
Foundation University gets listed by International Association of Medical Regulatory Authority (IAMRA) USA in Feb 2004, Collaboration with Yamanashi University Japan in Jun 2005, Recognized by the PM&DC for 100 seats in Aug 2007, Included in World Directory of Medical Schools by WHO in Dec 2007, and PM&DC inspection / approval 150 seats in Dec 2011.
- Institute of Engineering & Management Sciences
- Medical College
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
The Foundation University Islamabad (FUI) has been established as a private sector
university. It is sponsored by the Fauji Foundation which is the largest welfare
organization in the country having vast human and financial resources.