NWFPUET: BSc Engineering
NWFP University of Engineering and Technology (Abbottabad) - KPK (Main campus in Peshawar) Under Graduate degree in Engineering Sciences for admission 2014 - 2015.
BSc Engineering in Electronics
- Admission to B.Sc. engineering shall be open to candidates who have passed Intermediate (PreEngineering) examination with the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (B.I.S.E.) in Pakistan or any other equivalent examination, and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks and qualified the entrance test for the session 2011-2012. Entrance test shall be valid only for one academic year. The entrance test for nominations against reserved seats on reciprocal basis i.e. Azad Jammu & Kashmir , Northern Areas, Balochistan, Punjab and Sindh Provinces shall be valid for two academic years.
- Candidates applying for open merit seats must have Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domicile.
- Admission to Computer System Engineering and Computer Software Engineering shall also be open to those candidates who have passed Intermediate examination with Computer Science as a subject instead of Chemistry.
- Candidates belonging to settled areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and possessing B -Tech (Pass) degree or 3 years PostMetric Diploma of Associate Engineer and obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks in the corresponding examinations are also eligible to apply for admission to B.Sc. engineering in the relevant discipline against the seats reserved for open merit. They are also eligible to apply against reciprocal seats. However, candidates will also have to qualify the entrance test.
- Candidates who have certificates other than Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) shall have to produce equivalence and conversion of marks certificates issued by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Education, Islamabad along with the application form.
- Pakistan Nationals are required to qualify the subject of Islamiat , Pakistan Studies and Urdu at SSG or HSSC level, otherwise they shall not be eligible for admission.
- Applications of candidates, whose examination results are not declared till the last date of submission of admission forms, shall not be considered for admission.