PAF Admission Tests and Interview
The written test, interview/ intelligence test and initial medical test will be held at the following centers:
Karachi, Hyderabad, Quetta, Multan, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi. In case it is not feasible to hold the entrance
test and interview at any of the centers mentioned above, the candidates of the center will be asked to appear at
Bond of Service
All cadets are bound to apply for commission in the PAF. They will appear before the IISB at the end of their tenure
at PAF. They are not supposed to wriggle out of that if they do not want to join PAF. If someone is proved to have intentionally
failed at the ISSB, he will be made to pay the entire training charges.
Other People are Reading
The students are required to join the Pakistan Air Force after completing their training at PAF. The parents/ guardians of
students would be required to furnish a bond to the effect that their son/ ward would serve the PAF flying/ Engineering or
any other Brach of Pakistan Air Force.
Eligibility conditions for Retention of Students at PAF Public School Lower Topa
PAF Public School Lower Topa Students SSC
After completion of SSC, only those obtaining First Division (Grade A and B) shall be retained for studies upto HSSC.
Those obtaining Second/ Third Division (Grade C and D) in SSC may continue until HSSC on payment of enhanced fees.
If such students secure First Division in HSSC and are declared fit by CBM and ISSB, they would permitted join the PAF.
PAF Public School Lower Topa Students HSSC
A student fulfilling required for joining the PAF will be permitted to appear before ISSB for selection to PAF Academy,
Test and Interview
Written Test/ Intelligence Test/ Interview and Medical Test
Candidates will be required to appear in written test comprising of two parts.
Part-I consists of written test for Math and General Science
(Total duration 1 hours 30 Minutes).
- All the test will take place on the same day.
- The Mathematics and General Science paper may be taken either in Urdu or in English language.
- The use of calculator in Mathematics paper is not permitted.
- The syllabi of Class-VII for Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Islamabad forms the basis for the written test.
- The written test for the School is a competitive examination. Questions may be set in any form, in the paper, maintaining the basic features of the prescribed syllabi in each subject.
- Part-I will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Part-II both subjective and MCQs will be asked.
- A set of sample Question Papers is attached.
- The candidates who qualify the written test will be called at respective PAF Information and Selection medical checkup.
- Those who qualify in interview/ intelligence test and initial medical check up will required to appear before Combined Medical Board (CBM). The medical examination will be GD (Pilot) standard.
Final Selection will be made final and confidential and no correspondence/ appeal will be entertained in this connection.